If you’re expecting tips on what’s coming out for the next exam, then this is not the right place.
What you will find here are real life techniques that I”ve gathered from years of teaching experiences to learn and solve Add Math, Physics problem.
The techniques I write are mostly based on the common mistakes and problems faced by students during their classes with me and the method I use to help them solve these problems.
I’ve written different “How To” Articles and they are all listed here.
- A simple tip to Remember What you Studied
- 5 Time Management Tips for Students (NEW!)
- How to use TIME BLOCKING technique to study Effectively (NEW!)
- Tips for Studying Last Minute (NEW!)
- I Failed my Mid Year Add Math! Can I still Score A for SPM? (NEW article!)
- Is giving more homework to students the way to help them improve in Add Math?
- How to Practice Math and Add Math Part 1
- How to Practice Math and Add Math Part 2
- What to do when you’re stuck at doing Add Math question?
- SPM PMR Crash Course – Tips for Self-Study
PS :- Feel free to share this with your friends!:) Just click on the “Share on Facebook” link below