Hello parents and students!
How are you? How are your trial results?
SPM 2010 is about 1 month away! Do you want to Score A+ for your Add Math?
Many Form 5 students wanted to join my Add Math Online Tuition Premium Program, but the membership option is for 6-months or 12-months which is not suitable for them since it’s only 1 more month to SPM.
So, I have created a Special Package just for SPM 2010 students.
It’s a Power Revision Package which I created videos to answer REAL SPM PAST YEAR QUESTIONS. Remember, you only have about 1 more month to SPM. It’s too late to do revision chapter by chapter now.
You don’t have the time to learn all the different types of Add Math questions for each chapter, you still have to study for other subjects.
So what can you do in this 30 days to SPM Add Math 2010 Papers?
The best way to improve your Add Math now is to practice REAL SPM PAST YEAR QUESTIONS. You can pick the chapters that you’re weak in and just practice all the past year questions for that chapter.
This is exactly what you will get in this Power Revision Package.
There are a total of 43 + 7 Bonus video tutorials with 48 REAL SPM Past Year Questions extracted by chapters. I will show you step-by-step workings and explanation for each of them.
5 Important and hard Chapters which are asked in both Paper 1 and 2
Chapter 1 Form 5 – Progression
- SPM 2001 – 4 questions (total = 16 marks) – 3 video tutorials
- SPM 2002 – 2 questions (total = 15 marks) – 3 video tutorials
- SPM 2004 – 5 questions (total = 19 marks) – 4 video tutorials
Chapter 3 Form 5 – Integration
- SPM 2002 – 3 questions (total = 18 marks) – 4 video tutorials
- SPM 2003 – 4 questions (total = 15 marks) – 2 video tutorials
- SPM 2004 – 3 questions (total = 13 marks) – 2 video tutorials
Chapter 4 Form 5 – Vector
- SPM 2002 – 2 questions (total = 10 marks) – 2 video tutorials
- SPM 2003 – 4 questions (total = 15 marks) – 3 video tutorials
- SPM 2004 – 3 questions (total = 18 marks) – 4 video tutorials
Chapter 5 Form 5 – Trigonometric Functions
- SPM 2003 – 3 questions (total = 17 marks) – 3 video tutorials
- SPM 2004 – 2 questions (total = 10 marks) – 2 video tutorials
- SPM 2005 – 2 questions (total = 12 marks) – 2 video tutorials
Chapter 8 Form 5 – Probability Distribution
- SPM 2003 – 3 questions (total = 15 marks) – 3 video tutorials
- SPM 2004 – 2 questions (total = 14 marks) – 3 video tutorials
- SPM 2006 – 2 questions (total = 14 marks) – 3 video tutorials
Chapter 11 Form 4 – Index Number
- SPM 2003 – 1 question (total = 10 marks) – 2 video tutorials
- SPM 2004 – 1 question (total = 10 marks) – 2 video tutorials
- SPM 2005 – 1 question (total = 10 marks) – 3 video tutorials
You can check out a sample video below
I know what you will ask me now. “Miss Ng, how much will this cost?”
- Firstly, as this is a very special package that i created just to help Form 5 students, the price will be very much cheaper than the other normal packages that you find in this website.
- Secondly, this package is only OPEN FOR PURCHASE on 30th and 31st Oct 2010. Due to manpower shortage, I regret to say that I am unable to make a longer duration for this offer.
- Thirdly, this is a very special package and may not be suitable for everybody. Yes, it is only for those of you earnest students out there who are really having trouble studying last minute and desperately needed proper guidance at this crucial time. I have put in a lot of work and effort preparing these videos, and I really want to help those students who really want to help themselves. (If you are the lazy type and are only looking for exam tips or only wanted a short cut on how to score an A, then these videos are not for you. No, do not waste your time buying them.)
So, after reading the above, if you seriously think that these videos are suitable for you, if you are really interested and would like to buy this Power Revision Package, then please register and make payment only on 30th or 31st Oct 2010.
You can call me on those 2 days and I will immediately activate your membership after payment. You will be given a user name and password to access all the above video tutorials.
Ok ok – How much? Very affordable – RM 50. This membership will expire on 30 Nov 2010.
Remember – registration and payment is only open on 2 days – 30 OCT & 31 OCT 2010. After that, registration will be closed and I will not sell this package anymore until further notice.
PS : – ALL existing Bronze and Silver members automatically have access to all these videos. So if you’re in Form 4 this year – sign up for the Bronze or Silver membership, you will have access to all of these packages that I do now and in the future at no additional cost.
PPS : – check out the latest testimonials from my Form 5 students 2010.
- She got 40 for Mid Year exam, failed her Form 4 Final Exam – after 3 months of tuition with me, guess how much she got for the recent trial? Click here to read more.
- Another girl from SMK BU3 – she has never passed Add Math in her entire life before, not even term tests, (before I started teaching her of course) Guess how much she got for the recent trial? Click here to read more.
- Oh – the picture you see up there – it’s the real answer sheet from my student’s recent trial exam, he got 100% 😉 Click here to read more.
Am I proud? Yes I’m proud, my success is directly proportional to the success of my students.
Testimonials are up! Click on the links up there.
PS :- If you feel that this is helpful, please help to share with your friends. Just click on the “Share on Facebook” link below.